Saturday, January 12, 2013

just another saturday.

im starting this new blog. by the way, i hate using capital letters, i love using incorrect punctuation and i love rambling...so if you are an english crazed friend, i sincerely apologize.

for the internship that i am doing this year, one project is to work on something that we have a difficult time with. for me, it's allowing Holy Spirit to do whatever He wants in my life. to lead me in whatever direction He wants. unfortunately, laziness has become a key element in my life. waking up, and laying on the couch while watching boy meets world and eating my chocolate and drinking my coffee sounds like absolute heaven. so of course i don't want to get up and go to barnes and noble and give someone a word. that's too much work. the thing is, God calls us to a much higher standard than that of the world.

my project: to allow Holy Spirit to accompany me the moment i wake up, invite Him to ask me to do whatever gives God glory and make His name famous, and to not hesitate in my decision to walk side by side with Him. moment by moment.

my plan: i don't have one. hahaha. i think that is the point. however, i do plan on seeking Him the moment i wake up. asking Him to give me "activities" or places to go, and completely seek His voice on what i should do.

i know this kind of sounds ridiculous. and you may not understand it fully. neither do i. but i honestly hear Him calling me to do this, because i think something exciting is going to happen.

and that's why i am starting this blog. this is why i have invited you to join me in my journey. first, to keep me accountable. to make sure i am going out and doing what He calls me to do (especially when The Price is Right comes on at 11, and Boy Meets World from 12-2 on MTV 2.) i need your help in encouraging me, and joining me on this quest of that, dare to be great situation.

it's all for Him. it's not about me anymore. and i am honestly seeking the moment where i can fully start understanding that, and living out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment