Thursday, January 24, 2013

bring Jesus to work day.

= everyday.

IT IS TRULY AMAZING ME what is happening in my life when I wake up early with the Lord.

this morning i woke up and danced before Him with worship music blasting in my room. i got dressed (had more than enough time to get ready) and walked on into work 5 minutes early :) i went to the back and said, "let's do this Jesus. let's rock this day, hard."

i then had one of the best days ever.

i saw so many friends come through and had great conversations with customers. a regular customer handed their cup to me so i could refill it (a customer i thought had no idea who i was) and he said, "wow. you seriously always look so happy when i come into the store. you always look so happy to see me." with which i replied, "OF COURSE! if it were not for you guys, i wouldn't have a job! so thank you!" hahah.

my boss then told me later on, "annie, i wish i had 30 of you." to which i replied, "don't you DARE wish that!" haha. oh my gosh. even I would not be able to stand 30 Annie McGees. haha. that would be way too much.

Jesus and i rocked it today.

so i came home and got my room ready for my sister to come visit me this weekend, got a shower!!!, got dinner made and still have time to read my book!

He honestly gives you all the time back for the time you gave to Him.

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK: spend at least ONE morning with Jesus and write a message to me telling me how it was! but don't tell me after you worship with Him, tell me at the end of your day. see how your day gets exponentially better! :) i'm excited to hear all your stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment