Saturday, January 19, 2013

discipline.

this season, the Lord is teaching me discipline. discipline through doing school work, being on time to things and with things (like work, turning things in on time, meetings, etc), and keeping up with this blog.

i also stopped adderall. i know, ridiculous decision. especially in this season where the Lord is working patiently (very patiently) with me on discipline. the Lord confirmed through many people that i needed to start a detox, for my body to get rid of the drug. so for the last few days i have been doing the master cleanse, which is water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup.

while this cleanse has been super hard, it's been worth it. i am really tired a lot of the time, but it's just another test of discipline. it's mind over matter, and realizing that my dependence is not on food to sustain me. :) almost like when i did the daniel fast last year!

i highly recommend it to anyone wanting to do a cleanse!

1 comment:

  1. I have TRIED the master cleanse! Go ANNIE! The first 3 days are the hardest. I couldn't do it, but you CAN! Will be praying for you:)

    ReplyDelete