Friday, January 25, 2013

a couple things.

a couple things were on my heart tonight.

first, if you are in Christ, you are always overqualified for everything. if you don't get a job, it's because HE didn't want you to have it. because if He did, He said He always goes before us. He never tells you no, unless there is a resurrection on the other side.

second, the other day i asked God for a free meal at lunch time. (dumb right? but He said, ask WHATEVER in my name, and it shall be given to you.) so i decided to remind Him of His promise. :)

I went to lunch and, I didn't get a free meal so I was like, whatever. I know He heard me. Haha. So I went home and later at dinner I said, hmm. What should I eat? And I found my chick fil a calendar on the ground. And this year you have to register a card online or something. Well, I registered it and said I'll go get a free meal! Thanks God! Haha. Well, in line The Lord gave me a prophetic word for the person behind me. So I got up to the window after writing it on a piece of paper and told the lady at the window that I was paying for their meal behind me and if she would give them a sheet of paper I would greatly appreciate it! So I paid for their meal, and when I went to pay for mine, the lady said, I'm sorry but it is saying your chickfila card is not registered. And I said, I'm so sorry but I for a fact just registered it about 30 minutes ago. And she said, no worries. What we will do is comp your meal tonight and give you it for free but go check online to see if your card is registered. And if it is, you can come back to get another free sandwich.

Hahaha. God works in such funny ways. I adore Him. There is never a dull moment with Him if you take Him on adventures. He loves that so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment