Sunday, January 27, 2013

bipolar? nope. just a christian.

some days are much harder to believe truth than other days.

like, i KNOW the Lord has a husband for me. i KNOW it. but some days i have a feeling i am going to become Mother Teresa. (not saying i don't want to be, but that's not my path. haha)

i KNOW i am beautiful. but some days i look in the mirror and think, "dang. this is as good as it's gunna get."

i KNOW i have a friends, but some days when no one contacts me, i feel as if no one is around me.

the enemy is trying so hard to attack me right now. haha, sometimes i think that if i were not a christian that is dealing with constant spiritual warfare, i would think i was bipolar. haha

but i got this. :) no doubt. HE's got this. im confident.

"i know whom i have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which i have entrusted to Him until that day."

No comments:

Post a Comment