Monday, September 23, 2013

a dream is a wish your heart makes.

the other night i had a dream.

it was extremely short, and woke me up immediately. i have a limited amount of details, but this is a dream i can not shake from my mind.

i was standing in a completely wide open field. while i was standing there, i looked around and recognized i went back in time. i noticed i was standing in the exact same place i stood not even a few months ago. back far enough in time to where i was able to fix a mistake i made in the past. i got the feeling that i was given a legitimate second chance. like, as if God picked me up from my current life, and transported me back to a specific moment in time.

it wasn't like i was standing there and got the courage to go forward with life and live. no. in my dream, i was familiar with field i was standing in, and was able to make the right choice instead of the wrong one. not, a similar situation where i learned from my past mistake. it was the actual mistake i was able to fix.

so i did. instead of turning to the right like i had done months before in that same spot, i took a left.

i recognized in my dream i had a second chance at a terrible decision. and i was humbled that the Lord took me back in time to fix my mistake.


still looking into what this means. what i got so far is that i am meant to build a time machine......

however, thats only my first interpretation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment