Sunday, September 8, 2013

study break.

want me to be real transparent?

this summer, i have felt as if i've made decisions that in turn made my life irreparable. like, as if i made so many bad decisions that i couldn't turn around, even if i wanted to. to finally stop being a train wreck. to finally move forward with things, and not just be simply...living in what seems like a pile of slop. 

tonight, a simple song made my heart feel something i havent felt in a while.

"come away" -jesus culture.

Come away with me, Come away with me
It's never too late, it's not too late
It's not too late for you

I have a plan for you
I have a plan for you
It's gonna be wild
It's gonna be great
It's gonna be full of me



....yes. 

so what? im a train wreck. so what? it's hard for me to move on. so what? i live in the past. this is me. transparent. 

however, even with all that, jesus looks at me, sitting in my filth and says, "hey, i want you. this is what i have. follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment