Friday, September 13, 2013

lightbulb.

when i want to run away, and hide
from the shameful things i've found inside,
i just can't seem to get, a break from myself.

i've got nothing left to give
in the space of emptiness, my heart finds comfort in bitterness.
love was my only intention, and i even failed at that.

now i've come to know,
second chances reach further in the hearts, of those who know,
who know they don't deserve it.

my Love, my king, i now know what you mean,
when you said to forgive them,
they know not what they do.

so hear my plea,
and understand me,
as i repeat the words back to you.

love is bigger than, the giants that i face.

god grant me the heart to love others
in the midst of adversity, for they know not what they do.
use me through my pain,
so i can honor you.

love is bigger than, the giants that i face.

1 comment:

  1. im glad you were able to see that second chances reach deeper into the heart of those who know they dont deserve it. i think alot of people have been on this track but not all see the light as well as you do. god bless you

    ReplyDelete