Monday, June 3, 2013

healing.

today, 

i sat on my bay window in the living room. i broke out my guitar, and started playing for the first time in a really long time. i mean, i've whipped it out every now and tried to play a few chords, but it never really works the way i want it to. so i end up stopping pretty quick.

today, i really played it. i started singing "Come Away With Me" by Jesus Culture. 

i imagined the Lord sitting on my couch watching me, and smiling. the sweetest smile i could ever imagine. i heard the words, "this is what you were meant to do. to worship me. to sing to me. i love you, beautiful." 

beautiful is His name for me. 

my soul is healing. my heart is mending. my life is beginning to come together. 

but, 

this is only the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment